Bras with integrated pockets to hold prostheses after surgery
Our goal is to make undergarments that are suited perfectly to you. We have extensive experience when it comes to designing products for women who have undergone various types of breast surgery such as mastectomy, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, and breast augmentation. With carefully conceived designs and specially selected materials to ensure maximum comfort, we have created undergarments that you’ll be happy to wear. We understand how important it is for women who have had breast surgery to find a bra that sits well, provides ample support, and is also comfortable to wear.
Weight, shape and size are the primary parameters to determining the correct prosthesis or prosthesis bra. The type of operation you’ve had is also an essential factor. A prosthesis should conform to your daily life and accommodate your level of activity. You can read more about our different breast prosthesis models here. There are also three different types of “fullness of body”: less full-bodied, medium-bodied, and full-bodied. We advise you begin with your own "blind test" — get a sense for the different breast prostheses to figure out which feeling and weight suits you best, but without checking how it looks. Once you have found one you’re comfortable, then you can see how it looks.
When it comes to bras, make sure to look for the following:
1. Adjustable shoulder straps.
2. Sufficient covering in the cup at the front.
3. Sufficient covering in the cup on the sides.
4. Sufficient space between the cups.
5. Good support underneath the arms.
6. Sufficiently elastic material.
7. Prosthesis pockets that are easy to use.
8. Good support underneath the bust.
9. Adequate chest straps and loops, at least two rows.