Firm, seamless compression bra in double material with high degree of compression. Designed for use during rehabilitation after breast surgery or radiotherapy when greater compression is needed, and during treatment of lymphedema. Fully opening in the front and shoulder straps for easy application immediately after surgery/during the healing process.
- Degree of compression 1 - High.
- Opening at the front center with hook-and-eye, adjustable in three steps.
- Wide and adjustable shoulder straps at the front with hook-and-eye, adjustable in several steps.
- Double material in the cup; pocket for padding/ breast form.
- Soft, wide, seamless seam under the bust; feels comfortable against any incision/scar tissue.
- Extra high cut under the armpit, back, and center front.